September 12, 2019
The Fall Real Estate market is under way!
Selling your home in the Fall may be a great time to consider. Families have settled from summer vacation and holidays aren’t upon us yet!
Here in Minnesota, most of us love the fall! We think of temperatures dropping and the leaves turning vibrant colors!
Here are just few tips on attracting an autumn buyer.
* Cleaning up your yard is sure to create the potential buyer pulling in your driveway to have the “wow” first impression. Rake debris, cut bushes and tree limbs.
*Planting popular fall plants is your next step. I’d suggest Mum’s, they are hearty and bloom for a long time. Pick a bright color, such as yellow to place in your pots!
Now let’s talk about inside the home.
* You want the air inside your home to be fresh! Swapping out your furnace filter and testing out your furnace before turning it on for the season.
* Don’t forget about wood/gas fireplaces, complete a thorough cleaning so it can be on and glowing for future showings!
Set the mood for showings!
* Have freshly baked goods and apple cider on the stove.
* Next, utilize some autumn accent colors by adding a few pieces to each room. Whether it be throw pillows, quilt/throw over the chair or create an autumn-hued centerpiece for the dining room table.
Hope you are able to take a few of these ideas and put them to use. Reach out, we can grab a pumpkin spice coffee and discuss your autumn to-do list!
Buyer and Listing Specialist
The Better Living Group/Avenue Realty
Realtors- GRI, ABR, CDPE
email@example.com or 952-500-3166