July 27, 2021
In many households, we have been slowly recovering from the pandemic and families have started to travel again this summer!
For many, life’s feeling “normal” and it feels so good!
We officially still have a month of summer left to enjoy and it is not too late to take a road trip to a different destination here in Minnesota. My family is personally taking a “road trip” to Duluth and the North Shore.
Here are a few of our own state’s roadside attractions to check out:
* Paul Bunyan and Babe the Blue Ox – Bemidji, MN
* Otto the Otter – Fergus Falls
* Pelican Pete – Pelican Rapids
* Jolly Green Giant – Blue Earth
* Cuyuna Lakes Area – enjoy the main street of Crosby & check out mine lake
* Grand Portage – located almost to the Canada border & has the highest waterfall in the state
* Taylor’s Falls – enjoy hiking, paddling & local cafes
Tell us what your first travel experience was like post pandemic. Did you have hiccups, did you feel the appropriate safety precautions were put in place?
Darcy Warcken – Realtor
Better Living Group/Avenue Realty
July 6, 2021
June’s real estate market showed much of the same from what we’ve been seeing this year. Number of homes for sale is down from last year along with the number of days on the market. Average selling price and price per square foot continue to rise over last year. If listing your home is something you are considering, reach out to us. We’d love to talk with you to see if now is the right time! Click below for more information on the results across the Twin Cities.
Chelsea Knutson, Georgie Christian & Darcy Warcken
Realtors~ Better Living Group/Avenue Realty