Summer Travel: Post Pandemic
July 27, 2021
In many households, we have been slowly recovering from the pandemic and families have started to travel again this summer!
For many, life’s feeling “normal” and it feels so good!
We officially still have a month of summer left to enjoy and it is not too late to take a road trip to a different destination here in Minnesota. My family is personally taking a “road trip” to Duluth and the North Shore.
Here are a few of our own state’s roadside attractions to check out:
* Paul Bunyan and Babe the Blue Ox – Bemidji, MN
* Otto the Otter – Fergus Falls
* Pelican Pete – Pelican Rapids
* Jolly Green Giant – Blue Earth
* Cuyuna Lakes Area – enjoy the main street of Crosby & check out mine lake
* Grand Portage – located almost to the Canada border & has the highest waterfall in the state
* Taylor’s Falls – enjoy hiking, paddling & local cafes
Tell us what your first travel experience was like post pandemic. Did you have hiccups, did you feel the appropriate safety precautions were put in place?
Darcy Warcken – Realtor
Better Living Group/Avenue Realty